Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A few of my favorite new items - Retro Tech Collection

Just a quick update showing off a few of my favorite new items that are up for sale in my online store. A lot of my favorite jewelry items are ancient vintage-y pieces of technology with a futuristic twist. These are a few of my favs from my new summer 2009 collection called Retro Tech.

Bronze Robot Working Clock Necklace (better than both the pusher and shover robots, yo)


Pulp Adventurer's Hot Air Balloon Race Necklace ( Hot air balloons are the oldest form of human air travel technology)

Vintage Brass Clock Winding Key Necklace


Rockstar 3D Drum Kit Charm Necklace


Explorer's Steampunk Flying Compass Necklace


Uber Elite Gypsy Opulence Necklace. One of my ultimate all time favorites, combining brass and copper with a techie brass chain form a vintage erector set. (Peter take note)


Also, I want to add a shout out to S and O productions for featuring me in both an etsy treasury and blog. Thanks Sarah! I'm also currently featured in this eyewear collection treasury. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.DecibelProductions.etsy.com