Saturday, June 13, 2009

Customer Appreciation Photos

Attention future and past customers: I love to see what happens to my designs after they've been sold! Become one of my favorite customers ever by sending me pictures of your Steam Society item(s) being worn. If it's okay with you and you'd like a little slice of delicious Steam Society immortality, send me your pictures and see them posted here. You'll get a nice discount on your next purchase and the highly coveted status of an Elite member of the Steam Society. YES!

Debuting my customer appreciate spotlight is the AMAZING Katja from Germany. I designed a super custom top hat for her using fabric she sent me to match her outfit. It turned out to be gawgeous, just like Katja, and she was kind enough to give me permission to post her pictures here.



You can email YOUR photos and any links to your website/blog/etc that you'd like posted to SteamSocietyDesigns@gmail.com. Don't have any Steam Society fashion to photograph?! Relax, I got you covered. You can get your very own wearable hedonism right at the Official Steam Society Online Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.DecibelProductions.etsy.com