Friday, June 26, 2009

Feature Feature + Customer Appriciation

Good morning and happy Summer! Hurrrrrr. Okay, real quick before I fall back to sleep I wanted to give a shout out to two wonderful people who featured Steam Society this week and also a beautiful customer photo. Wow, if it gives you any indication of how busy I am, I got 26 emails in the time it took me to write this paragraph, and its barely 6am.

Steam Society featured in Etsy Treasury "Creature Comforts". Check out the link until Saturday morning, when the treasury expires. Thanks to KellyIsNice for curating and including me in this one!

Also this week...Steam Society featured in Affordable Steampunk Spotlight. Thanks to Jessica for including my tricked-out high wheeler bicycle in this gallery on Byhand.me. It is always especially nice to be recongnized as affordable. :)

Now on to the pretty picture portion of this post. Whew, it's a little too early for alliteration. And there I go again. This photo was thoughtfully sent by the gypsy-spirited Risto from Finland who purchased a one-of-a-kind Adventurer's Flying Copper Key Necklace. I sent along a little owl pendent, which turned out perfectly on Anna the Gypsy Queen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.DecibelProductions.etsy.com