Thursday, June 11, 2009

Off topic/On topic

Off Topic: Its a Star Trike, and I want one.


On Topic: Special Blog-Only Teaser of Upcoming Steam Society Fashion (Oooo!)


In other news, I've been crazy busy working on getting some of the Burning Man collection fashion ready to hit the market. Its been slowed up by the day-to-day work of running a design company, but I'm getting really excited about how it's shaping up. If only I could figure out how to sleep less... Well, I have a pile of quantum theory documentaries I'm working my way through, so maybe I'll come up with something. So, who wants to make me a Star Trike to take to Burning Man?


Things you could do:

Visit the Steam Society Official Website
Shop for Designer Steampunk Jewelry and Fashion
Indulge my shameless self-promoting at the new Steam Society Facebook

Steam SocietyDesigns's Profile
Steam SocietyDesigns's Facebook Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.DecibelProductions.etsy.com